Tickets for the 14th Youth Film Festival Sarajevo can be purchased in the Kupikaratu.ba system. Tickets for all programs of the Festival can be purchased within the BOX Office centers of the Festival.
HOW TO GET TICKETS?
Tickets for the 14th Youth Film Festival Sarajevo can be purchased in the Kupikaratu.ba system. Tickets for all programs of the Festival can be purchased within the BOX Office centers of the Festival, which is located in front of the National Theater Sarajevo. Tickets can be purchased at all cinema locations before film screenings.
Audi Open Air Cinema Gymnasium - single deck chair: 7,00 KM
Audi Open Air Cinema Gymnasium - love seat: 10,00 KM
Youth Theater - all screenings: 5.00 KM
Seat Vils Summer Screen - all screenings and concerts: FREE.
VAT is included in the ticket price
Entrance to the paid screening is not only possible with accreditation, it is necessary to pick up a ticket for the film.
WORKING HOURS AND ADDRESS OF BOX OFFICE CENTER
BOX OFFICE Center: Square in front of the National Theater Sarajevo
15.7.-18.7.2022. year from 11: 00-18: 00h.
19.7.-23.7.2022. year from 11: 00-20: 00h
MOVING SCREENINGS IN CASE OF RAIN
In case of rain, when the organizer of the Festival officially announces (via the official website, social networks) the screenings from the Audi Open Air Cinema Gimnazijska are moved to the Youth Theater, and screenings from the Seat Vils Summer Screen to the Dječija kuća.
If it is announced that the screening will be moved to a closed cinema before the screening, the screening period remains the same, and if rain falls during the screening, the screening will continue in a closed cinema 30 minutes after the announcement of the screening.
BOX OFFICE RULES
• Entrance to the screening is possible only with a ticket (including children regardless of age)
• All visitors must take their seats no later than 5 minutes before the start of the official program
• Admission to the cinema is not possible after the start of the official program
• In case of delay in the screening, we cannot guarantee you a free seat (refund and / or exchange of tickets is not possible)
• For all projections, seats are not numbered
• It is forbidden to use image and sound recording devices (camera, camera and mobile devices) during projection
• In case of using video equipment, the festival staff has the right to remove the person using the previously mentioned equipment
• Pets are not allowed
• By purchasing tickets, you agree that you can be photographed and filmed free of charge
• Visitors and their belongings will be inspected for their personal safety
• It is forbidden to bring bottles, cans and objects that can endanger the safety of visitors to the official Festival locations
• Films shown at the Festival may contain explicit scenes of sex or violence, and before buying a ticket it is recommended to review the content of the film on our website, program or links posted on social networks
• The Festival Organizer is not responsible for lost or stolen items
• Forgery and forgery of tickets is strictly prohibited
• All tickets are issued according to the rules and regulations of the official festival locations and the organizers of the Festival
A refund for the purchased ticket or a replacement for a ticket for another screening in the same amount of money is possible within 24 hours from the scheduled screening date, as follows:
• In case the organizer publicly announces the cancellation of the planned screening
• When the start of the screening is delayed for more than 30 minutes without prior notice of the postponement of the start of the screening, in which case it is necessary to contact the Festival staff